Dare-Think – The Best Global Ideas from the Best Global Minds
Javierde la Puerta
• Communications and political manager in Spain’s institutions for 20 years.
• Professor of International Politics (Middle East and European studies) at ISA (International Studies Abroad) in Seville.
José Enriquede la Puerta
• Double degree Business Administration and Law from ICADE (Jesuit University in Madrid)
• Professor of Operations and Technology Management + Business Model Innovation (22 years of experience) in IE (Instituto de Empresa) Business School.
• Telecommunications engineer (University of Seville).
• Leader of the Moroccan immigrant community in Seville (Andalusia).
Reports coordinator & DT report
• MBA and consultant in Digital Transformation.
• Project Management Professional and Agile Certified Practitioner, has worked in projects with an array of corporate and institutional clients.
• Consultant in Digital Transformation, IT, Business Analytics, Methodology and Process Optimization.
• Film and television producer, specialist in digital marketing. • Lecturer in these two areas in Berlin, Munich and other universities.
• Master’s in International Economics and Development (University of Radboud, Nimega, Netherlands).
• Master’s degree in Advanced Business Management, University of Seville, Spain.
• Degree in Lingüístics y Intercultural Communication, State University of Novosibirsk, Rusia.
• Master of Engineering (University of Applied Sciences Munich, Germany) specialist in organic and printed electronics, RFID and innovation management.
• Graduate in Quemistry (Universidad Nacional y Kapodistrian, Atenas, Grecia)
• Master’s degree in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, EAE Business School, Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (UPC).